How to use creative survey design techniques to unlock unprecedented operational efficiency gains and cost savings during your next seismic survey
To ensure the best possible return on seismic acquisition investment, it is essential to develop a fully optimized survey design that overcomes challenges related to location, terrain, cost, efficiency, risk, environmental footprint and data processing, while that the highest quality underground image is achieved. and characterization.
Understanding these challenges, the environment in which you will be working, and knowing exactly how rapidly evolving data acquisition and processing techniques can affect survey design are critical success factors in conducting a survey. low-cost seismic that does not compromise image quality.
By understanding how to combine geophysical and logistical elements with innovative technology and integrated strategies, you’ll learn how to develop a fully optimized survey design and lead the way in:
- Significantly reducing CAPEX and OPEX investments
- Achieving unmatched operational efficiency to deliver interpretation-ready data faster
- Minimizing the possibility of receiving requests for Contract Change Orders due to unforeseen challenges and unexpected costs
- Guaranteed image upscaling and data quality match your expectations to make informed decisions faster
- Reducing the environmental footprint and HSSE risk of the acquisition ultimately leading to lower compensation and land access costs
- Ensuring adherence to project timelines to avoid delays in the overall exploration project plan
Register for this free webinar to:
- Improve your knowledge of survey design and understand the impact that new acquisition technology can have on seismic operations and data processing
- Learn how to optimize survey design to increase survey acquisition efficiency and access seismic data faster than ever before
- Discover proven seismic acquisition techniques to consider during survey design guaranteed to reduce exploration CAPEX and OPEX
- Understand creative high-density survey design techniques that will improve image acquisition while minimizing HSSE risk and environmental footprint
Sign up for free now.
Your Webinar Leaders