Share the article
American low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines recently announced in a press release 10 new services from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) in November 2022 and January 2023.
To celebrate the new roads, carrier will offer rates up to $19. With the new routes, Frontier will serve a total of 22 domestic flights from Phoenix.
These are the 10 new destinations:
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
- Orange County California (SNA)
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (MSP)
- Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
- Nashville (USA)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Kansas City (MCI)
Barry Biffle, president and CEO of Frontier Airlines, expressed pride in the company’s expansion into Phoenix: “This major expansion of service from PHX solidifies Frontier’s place as one of Phoenix’s largest airlines.”
Biffle also added: “We are delighted to offer these new routes serving some of the most popular destinations in America. Our commitment to future growth at PHX is strong as we prepare to open our new crew base in November and introduce this expanded array of convenient and affordable flight options to Phoenix-area consumers.
With these new domestic flights, travelers will have more low-cost options to explore American landmarks and top destinations within the United States. To take advantage of super cheap non-stop flights, travelers need to buy them soon. Entry fees expire on August 30th at midnight. Prices are subject to availability and travelers should remember to read the terms and conditions carefully.
More details about the new routes
Phoenix, the 5th largest city in the United States, is attracting business and tourism travelers. Travelers needn’t fear the heat, as there are plenty of attractions and things to do in this city.
Local authorities are also excited about Frontier’s expansion. Kate Gallego, Mayor of Phoenix, said, “Frontier Airlines is growing fast in Phoenix, and these ten new routes mark the growth of business and leisure travelers choosing our great city as a destination.” And added: “We are grateful for the commitment Frontier has made to its crew base and the employment opportunities it provides. More people will discover why Phoenix is a great vacation destination, business center and place to call home.”
These are Frontier’s new routes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX):
- Philadelphia (PHL): Daily services begin on November 5. Introductory prices start at $89.
- Orange County, California (SNA): Daily services begin on November 5. Entry fees start at $19.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL): Daily services begin on November 5. Introductory prices start at $59.
- Portland, Oregon (PDX): The thrice-weekly services will begin on November 6. Introductory fees start at $99.
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI): The day will begin on November 17. Introductory prices start at $89.
- Nashville (USA): The thrice-weekly services will begin on January 12. Entry fees start at $89.
- Kansas City (MCI): Three times a week services will begin on January 12. Entry fees start at $79.
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA): Four times a week services will begin on January 13. Entry fees start at $49.
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (MSP): Four times a week services will begin on January 13. Entry fees start at $39.
- Indianapolis (IND): The twice-weekly services will begin on January 13. Entry fees start at $89.
Some flights will have less frequency in February. To view availability and pricing, travelers interested in the new routes should visit the Frontier Flights from Phoenix page.
There are still flights available at the lowest fares. Travelers should note that to get cheap tickets they must buy before August 31. The airline has also mentioned that entry fees for routes starting in 2022 will be valid until February 2, while entry fees for services starting in 2023 will be valid until March 2. To learn more about the terms and conditions of this promotion, travelers can visit Frontier’s official website.
Top 8 places to beat the heat while visiting Phoenix, AZ
Travel Insurance Covering Covid-19
Top 7 reasons to visit Joshua Tree National Park this fall
This article originally appeared on Travel Off Path. For the latest news that will impact your next trip, please visit: Traveloffpath.com
↓ Join the community ↓
of Travel Off Path Community FB Group has all the latest reopening news, chats and Q&As happening every day!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to the latest Travel Off Path travel news straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current travel rules and restrictions subject to change without notice. The decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before you travel. Travel Off Path does not endorse travel against government advice